Store Display Boxes

It's very hard to keep track of the displays being released to hold these collectibles on store shelves. It's not as easy as just going to a store or checking up on websites to figure out what displays are out. In an effort to keep the site as complete as possible, though, I'll try my best to keep them all updated here.
______________________________

Year and company: 2007 by Popco

Picture below: Mini figure series 1 display box. Holds 12 figures

Photobucket
Picture from myself
______________________________

Year and company: ? by Popco

Picture below: Mini figure series 1 display box. Holds 8 figures

Photobucket
Picture from myself
______________________________

Year and company: 2008 by Popco

Picture below: Plush series 1 display box, shown with shipping dividers. Holds 6 plush

Photobucket
Picture from myself
______________________________

Year and Company: 2009 by Goldie

Picture below: Plush series 2 display box. Holds 6 plush

Photobucket
Picture from myself

Note: I've also seen another of the plush series two display boxes that was the same of the one above, but it was dated 2010.
______________________________

Year and company: 2009 by Goldie

Picture below: Keychain series 1 display box. Holds 8 keychains

Photobucket
Picture from myself

Picture below: I'm not sure what it is. It's either a keychain series 1 display box variation (notice the red tray difference) or the Luigi Packaging Series 2 mini figures display box.

Photobucket
Picture from Jinstu, member of the videogamemm.com forums

Note: I've also seen another display box that was similar as the two above, but it was dated 2008 with no Official Nintendo Seal. I'm not entirely sure what it was used for.
______________________________

Year and Company: 2010 no manufacturer listed, distributed by Global Holdings

Picture below: New Super Mario Bros Wii plush display box. Holds 6 plush

Photobucket
Picture from myself

Note: This plush set would get released in two display boxes, probably to accommodate for the larger than usual amount of plush in the set. One would hold two Marios, Luigi, Blue Toad, Green Yoshi, and Pink Yoshi. The other would hold two Marios, Luigi, Yellow Toad, Light-Blue Yoshi, and Yellow Yoshi.

Picture below: New Super Mario Bros Wii plush display box. I'm not sure how many plush this holds

Note: This box is smaller than the one above.

Photobucket
Picture from myself
______________________________

Note: I've seen a Plush Pillow Hat display box at Toys R Us before, so that also exists. It could hold 4 pillows. Sorry that I don't have any photos of it to share with you.